Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Where are Macros and Dictionary Additions Saved?

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/FilesToBackup.htm

"e125" wrote in message
I have written a ton of macros on for my word 2003 documents and added
loads
of proper nouns to Office 2003 (by right-clicking and pressing Add).
Instead
of losing them the next time my windows machine decides to crash I would
like
to take the time to save both of these customizations on a disk and an
external hard drive. How do I go about saving all the macros and all the
dictionary additions?

Many thanks in advance.