Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I use double spacing between words instead of one space?

It seems likely that the assignment simply wants double spacing --
which refers to the space between lines, not the space between words.

You do that in Format Paragraph.

On Apr 29, 9:39*pm, Jay Freedman wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:42:01 -0700, Chiara14

wrote:
I am doing an assignment and I need to type my work with double spacing
between words instead of a single space. How do I adjust the spacing between
words

You don't -- not in Word.

When you're all done typing, you could use the Replace dialog to
replace one space character with two space characters, and click the
Replace All button. Just don't try to do this more than once, or
you'll wind up with four spaces between words.