Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Making sub-headings unique documents

Hi moon4707,

For such a short document, you could make 4 copies, giving each the name of a relevant heading, then open all 4 documents and delete
from each the content that doesn't apply to the filename before re-saving. Do note that, if the headings are numbered via a numbered
heading style, you're likely to have all headings end up with the same numbers.

--
Cheers
macropod

"moon4707" wrote in message news
I am using Word 2007. I have a nine-page document with four sub-headings. How
can I make each of the sub-headings a unique document, with the respective
sub-heading the name of the document file?

Thank you.