Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David David is offline

Default How can I format my footnotes so that they are double-spaced?

Thanks, Jezebel for the reply. However, it does not help me because it does
not tell me how to define footnote text style in the first place. How is
this done? I am using Word 2007, and I can find no way of defining footnote
text style. If I could find that out, then I would be able to single-space
or double-space as the case may be. In fact, what I am trying to do is to
single-space the footnotes in a document that I had converted from Word
Perfect. When it converted, the single-spacing in the footnotes was changed
to double-spacing, and I want to change it back to single spacing.

When I click the reference tab in Word 2007, and then click to get the
footnote and endnote dialog box, there is nothing in that box that enables me
to define the footnote text style (although it allows me to performs some
other tasks, e.g. change footnotes to endnotes).

If you can explain how to define footnote text, I would be grateful.

"David" wrote:

How do you define 'footnote text' style?

"Jezebel" wrote:

Define your 'Footnote text' style to include double-spacing.

"KF" wrote in message
How can I format my footnotes so that they are double-spaced throughout
the
entire document? Right now, I have to do it page-by-page, and I figure
there
must be an easier way.