Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default Hyperlink conversion: Word = PDF

Might help if you explained the problem first.

"apoor" wrote in message
I have tried a half-dozen converters, and can't solve this problem. All
will
pick up a URL in the text of a document and make it a hyperlink in the
PDF,
but I want to embed the URL as a hyperlink in the text of the Word
document.
I only found one that would do this, but it would not render the complex
page
formatting properly. Most products preserve the text formatting --
underlined
and blue -- but there's no hyperlink attached to the text in the PDF. I
have
tried Neevio, Nuance (ScanSoft), PDF-Xchange, and others. Even Adobe's
online
conversion failed at this.

Does anyone know of a product that will do this?