Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SabrineV SabrineV is offline

Default Formatting Graphs imported from Excel

I'm trying to format some graphs I imported from excel into word
automatically. The thing is, there are I lot of graphs I have to adapt, and I
don't want to do them one by one. I have to change the size of the bars in
the graphs and the place of the labels. Every graphs has to have the same
adaptions.
I've tried making a standard lay-out feature, but I can't seem to copy this
lay-out to the other graphs I have to format.
Also, I've tried writing a macro, but adapting the size of the bars in the
graph is somehow impossible then.
Suggestions anyone?

Thx.