Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dachef dachef is offline

Default Why do my textboxes disappear when I move them?

I have a large document that I am trying to edit, which contains a number of
textboxes. However, when I try to move them slightly on the same page they
either disappear completely or move to another point in the document
altogether!

I have tried everything I know - I have deleted them all and tried to insert
them again, but the problem previals. I am not trying to move them over each
other - I am simply trying to move them (within the set margins) slightly to
the right or to the left.