Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Melissa[_2_] Melissa[_2_] is offline

Default Word Document Problem

Hi Stefan

Thank you for your help. I have tried Converting to PDF, and it just
converts without the pics....
the copy I took of the document, i think was already put into word, so I
dont have a copy of the original WordPerfectdoc.

Could there not somehow be another way to get the pics? If i right click on
the pics it gives the option to convert the pic to a CorelPicture, but then
it still doesnt open

Thank you

Melissa

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
I guess the pictures could be in a format that Word cannot read.
Alternatively, the document could be damaged. Have you tried copying the
contents, except for the final paragraph mark, into a new file? Does that
make a difference?

Also, do you still have access to the original WordPerfect file? If you
do, or if someone else does, maybe converting to PDF would be easier.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Melissa" wrote in message
Hi Stefan

Yes, I cannot see the images in that doc only. all i see are black
squares where the images were?

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Are you saying that you cannot see the images in that particular
document
only?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Melissa" wrote:

Hi there

I would just like to find out... I have a Word document that was
originally
created in word perfect, and now the images on the document will not
display, or open.

Is there any way that i can get the images to show / convert them?

thank you

Melissa