Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Joe Joe is offline

Default How can I set tabs on document to stay aligned when emailing?

I am using Windows XP. I am using a word document that someone else created,
with five colums of information. i.e., name and address of company, type
business, phone number, contact person, and follow-up info. When it was
emailed to me, nothing stayed in the right column. When I try to "fix" it,
it stays aligned if I print the document, but when I email it, it gets all
messed up again. HELP. What can I do to prevent this from happening? And is
there a way to fix the messed up email copy with out too much work?