Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

Default embedding an scanned page into word

Insert the image on a new page?

"jack smith" wrote in message
:I saw an MS Word document which contained a scanned image of a
: letter. The image was embedded in the Word document so it took up
: the full Word page.
:
: I liked this because it would be a way of emailing a letter so that
: it couldn't be altered.
:
: It seems very similar to a PDF file based which based is on a
: scanned image
:
: What steps do I need to follow on my Word 2003 to do this?
: Obviously I would scan the document and create an image file
: (perhaps a GIF). Then what do I do?
: