Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Auto capitalization

It is enabled by default. Check the settings in Tools | AutoCorrect Options.

"James Holland" James wrote in message
news
One very nice feature of WordPerfect is its auto capitalization of new
sentences. That saves a lot of time in a large document. How do I enable
that feature in Microsoft Word?

James Holland

"Chuck Davis" wrote:

Don't hit enter! The text will wrap at the end of the line

automatically.
"Kenneth Epley" Kenneth
wrote in
message
news
In MS Outlook when I type to end of line and hit enter the program

auto
caps
the next word. I do not want this to happan. In Auto Correct there is

no
check box to disable this function. How can I stop this auto
capitalization
from occuring. It happens in both MS Word and MS Outlook.