Treesy

Even though that is how you learned to balance your text when you learned on
the typewriter, I HIGHLY recommend not hitting Enter unless you are wanting a
new paragraph. You will want use adjust your margins in Page Setup so your
text is balanced the way you want it to. Otherwise, you are most definitely
going to have problems using Word (even if you get this one issue resolved).

"Kenneth Epley" wrote:

Hello Chuck,

Yes, I am aware that is a solution. It just seems to unusual to view the
text going on until the end of the page. I learned to type on a typewriter
and hitting enter is a way for the text to appear more balanced.

I have another problem as well. The clean up mailbox dialog box keeps
popping up every time I open the program. I want that to stop. Any
suggestions?

Thank you,

Kenneth Epley

"Chuck Davis" wrote:

Don't hit enter! The text will wrap at the end of the line automatically.
"Kenneth Epley" Kenneth wrote in message
news
In MS Outlook when I type to end of line and hit enter the program auto
caps
the next word. I do not want this to happan. In Auto Correct there is no
check box to disable this function. How can I stop this auto
capitalization
from occuring. It happens in both MS Word and MS Outlook.