Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default DIFFERENT documents: Markup & Track Changes Copy & Paste

What version of Word are you using?

========
"$70$" wrote in message ...
Hello everyone! I work as a PA for 4 busy lawyers. They often ask the
impossible. The latest thing they asked, was for me to copy & paste the
markup and track changes from (a part from) one document into another
document. They simply receive a copy of the document, save it under a new
name, make their changes and send it back to me, asking me to put their
changes in the original document. If and when changes are limited, I can do
it myself. But is there a way around when you have huge portions of a
document in markup & track changes so you can copy & paste everything in a
swing? Thanks !
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP