Tman

Default scheduling a mail merge to run once a month

Hi I am using windows XP And Office XP. I have a document created in
Microsoft Word called Monthly News.doc . It is obviously a monthly newsletter
for my company. Each month I send it out as a mail merge to 250 people on my
mailing list. I have a macro called Send_news that automatically prints this
merge out.

I want to schedule this event so that it runs automatically on the 30th of
each month whether I am there or not. I want it to open the document monthly
news and start the macro called send_news and then close word when it is
completed.

Do I need visual basic for this or could I just make the macro run
automatically whenever the document is opened and use windows task scheduler
to open it on the 30th of the month.
Thanks