David P.

"David P." wrote:

Hello-
I have a user that has a simple small word document that once upgraded to
Office Pro 2003 causes at least a 2 minute load time when trying to open the
doc. I have installed support for East Asian Language files within XP pro
and have tried setting word to automaticallydetect the language, however I
still have a 2 minute load time. What do I need to configure to fix this?
It does correctly read the characters, just takes way to long.
Thanks in advance,
David P.

I just added Chinese from Microsoft Office Tools - Microsoft Office 2003
Language Settings, but it still takes a minute or two to load.