Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Documents List view as default Make smaller version

Not a Word question. In Windows XP there's probably a Control Panel
controlling the way the contents of windows are displayed by default.

On Mar 20, 8:49*am, Legallsk
wrote:
When I open "My Documents" in the list option, the list is so big I need a
scroll bar to see it. *When I click on views I eventually get a list that is
small and fits on one page without a scroll bar. *When I close "My Documents"
and reopen it is back to the bigger version. Is there a way to keep the
smaller version as my default?