Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy Sue Who Cindy Sue Who is offline

Default Working with option buttons in Word 2002

So, we are trying to create a form in Word 2002 in which we offer a series of
radio or "option" buttons for some of our survey questions. However, we are
struggling to make the option buttons work through the "Web Tools" toolbar.
We can create the list we want to create, but can't save the file so it can
be e-mailed and utilized in the correct capacity. Can someone please walk me
through the steps of how to create a form in which there are numerous
questions, almost all of which utilize the same clickable "option buttons" to
choose either a "Yes" or "No" response, then protect it so it can be saved,
e-mailed and opened and filled out. Thanks!