Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default How can you autocorrect ;) to be a wink?

Hi ?B?Ymtlbm5lZHk3MA==?=,

Typing in corrects to a smiley face. How can I do the same for a wink
with ??

I know how to use autocorrect, the problem is I can't find a winking face to
use. What ascii table is it in?

Insert/Symbol will give you all the non-text fonts on your machine.

But if you want to use the same smiley that's already in AutoCorrect, simply
insert it, select it, then go to Autocorrect, type in the shortcut you want to
use, and Add it to the list.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org