Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default How can you autocorrect ;) to be a wink?

If you run Outlook Express, download OE-Quotefix which has a number of small
coloured smileys. These look more effective in Word documents when used with
autocorrect And the application itself will help with the display of
neswgroup messages if you use it rather than the web interface to access
these messages http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm

bkennedy70 wrote:
Typing in corrects to a smiley face. How can I do the same for a
wink with ??

I know how to use autocorrect, the problem is I can't find a winking
face to use. What ascii table is it in?