Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
spysmily1 spysmily1 is offline

Default Help with type a question box.

Thx for reply as you were right about clicking the right place, probably
mouse problem as it was very picky on where to click. I still don't have
those registry entries but doesn't seem to be a problem yet. You were very
helpful Bob.

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Assuming that there aren't any group policies or custom install restrictions applied and that's not an outdated mouse driver, which
can look like you're clicking one place, but be a bit 'off' when you click the 'Ask a question box' with the Tools=Customize dialog
open
there should be at least one Reg_Binary key in that toolbars entry for each Office app installed.

You may want to try exporting then deleting that registry key, then doing a repair/reinstall from Add/Remove Programs in the Windows
control panel and check the settings there to see that the help wizard items are installed.

==========
"spysmily1" wrote in message ...
Hey Bob,

The problem I'm facing is that I have no option when rightclicking the box
to show or hide the only options I get when right clicking anywhere is to turn off all the other stuff like formatting, standard,
autotext, etc.

I am starting from a fresh and updated from Microsoft install without any other addins, addons, etc.

Btw, I don't have any of those entries in my registries.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\C ommon\Toolbars\Settings
Settings is the last folder and it only has one entry.

Thx for reply though
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP