Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Freeman Dan Freeman is offline

Default How do I enable "blue background, white text" in Word 2007?

I'm with you on the chicken gizzards, but ....

The ONE time my mother put liver & onions on the table for dinner, my Dad,
Sister and I looked back and forth at each other and then got up and went to
McDonald's. g

Dan

"Greg Maxey" wrote in message
ups.com...
Because they are to die for ;-). Fried chicken gizzards and mustard
too. Mmmm...

On Mar 21, 11:26 am, "JoAnn Paules"
wrote:
YUCK!! Why DO you like liver and onions? I was forced to eat that as a
child. I can't even look at a slab of that in the butcher's case.
shudder!!!

(This comes from a woman who likes bacon "wiggly".)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a questionhttp://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Greg Maxey" wrote in message

oups.com...

JoAnn,

That reminds me of my wife asking "Why do you like liver and onions,
it is so gross?"

Hey, I like it ;-)

On Mar 21, 10:48 am, "JoAnn Paules"
wrote:
May I ask why you like that color scheme? I've seen others asking
about
it
and I honestly don't understand why that use that. It's
so............DOS.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a questionhttp://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Christian" wrote in message

Upon upgrading to Office 2007, I was mortified to find that the
"blue
background, white text" option has disappeared from the Preferences.
Where
has it gone? Microsoft cannot seriously have removed this option,
can
it?- Hide quoted text -