Charles Kenyon

You can change the font size. There are a number of ways to create and use
clickable checkboxes in documents / templates. Some require protected or
locked forms, others do not. Take a look at the Checkbox template available
at http://www.addbalance.com/word/downl...#CheckboxAddIn for an
exploration of these.

--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.
"keithmichaelis" wrote in message
Hello,

I'm creating a simple doc that contains many questions. After each
question,
I use check boxes for a Yes and No. What I can't figure out though is how
align the check boxes with the text before each box. The check boxes by
default are aligned middle left in the box field that they appear in.
When I
go to 'view code' , Format, Align, all the align options are greyed out.
There has to be a way to align the check box to bottom left? Any
suggestions?
I can email a sample doc to show what I mean if needed.

Thank you,
Keith