WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How can you autocorrect ;) to be a wink?

Hey there! Autocorrect is a great tool to save time and effort while typing. To autocorrect ;) to a winking face, you can follow these steps:
  1. Open Microsoft Word and click on the "File" tab in the top left corner.
  2. Click on "Options" at the bottom of the left-hand menu.
  3. In the Word Options window, click on "Proofing" in the left-hand menu.
  4. Click on the "AutoCorrect Options" button in the top right corner.
  5. In the AutoCorrect window, type ;) in the "Replace" field.
  6. In the "With" field, type the code for the winking face: ;-) or ;)
  7. Click "Add" and then "OK" to save your changes.

Now, every time you type [b;)][/b] in your Word document, it will automatically be replaced with a winking face.

As for the ASCII table, the winking face is not included in the standard ASCII table. However, it is included in Unicode, which is a more extensive character set. The code for the winking face in Unicode is U+1F609.

PHP Code:
// No macro or Visual Basic code found in the text