Steve@SMPVS

Anne -
Can't download te zip file. I get an error message that says I don't have
the right permissions to do that. I have turned off all of my firewalls &
filters. Still no luck.
Can you email the ZIP files? .

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Read the instructions, Steve. It tells you how to download the Word file and
what to do to create your tickets.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Steve@SMPVS" wrote in message
Thanks, Anne.
Now, how do I use what you have built? It appears to me as a static .htm

file.
What to do next?

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Okay, try this, Steve:

http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...oft_word.h tm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Steve@SMPVS" wrote in message
I need an MS-WORD / AVERY template to make raffle tickets for a church
fund-raiser. Would features a STUB, with fixed areas & lines for:

NAME,
ADDRESS, TOWN, STATE, ZIP, PHONE, & EMAIL & a perforation line. And a

MAIN
BODY, w/data areas indicated, but their contents could be user

designed
w/MS-WORD & clip-art; where description of offerings / prizes, date,

place
&
time of drawing, cost per ticket & per book, and a sequential number
[indexed
& printed on each [stub & main body] pair]. Template provides the

ticket
number sequencing functionality.
Overall length of [stub & main body] pair = 6"; Overall height = 2.5";
STUB
length = 2"; MAIN BODY length = 4". LAYOUT: 4 per 8.5x11" page.

Anything similar would be appreciated.
Am using WIN-XP, SP2, w/ Office XP.