Addieson

I am using the Print layout view. I tell you this is really odd. Any other
thoughts? i ahve had people in the office look at it as well and no such
luck. It seems that the markers are stuck above the ruller. I don't
understand why when i re-installed it did not make any difference.
Thanks,
Susan

"Carol" wrote:

Are you by any chance using Normal View instead of Print Layout View? Try
switching and let me know if that works for you.

"Addieson" wrote:

Teh program had been working jsut fine and suddenly the left ruler is not
working and cannot be moved and when I set the margins it does not recognize
it. I have removed and re-installed the program and still it is not working.
When i open for example a letter done when it worked, the ruler is there.
I am so frustrated.