Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom

Default Synchronise horizontal scroll of table in split screen

True.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
But only if you can see the whole page.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
As far as I know, there is no way to control the scrolling the way

you
described it. But note that you don't have to split the screen to

view
your heading row. Instead, you could just select the top row of

the
table and, on the Table menu, click Heading Rows Repeat. That way,
you'll see it on all pages occupied by the table.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Charles Harrison" wrote in message
MS Word 2003.
I have my column headings in the top row of my table & have

split
the screen
so that I can add text to the other rows, whilst still being

able to
view the
headings. I'd like to be able to scroll holizontally so that the
headings
remain aligned to the cells below them.