AlSchultz

Thanks. Where can I find word.vba.beginners newsgroup?

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?QWxTY2h1bHR6?=,

You can check whether there's any macro code for using Outlook with Word at
word.mvps.org. If you need further help with your macro, try asking in the
word.vba.beginners newsgroup.

I am trying to set up a macro to speed filling out a fax cover sheet, which I
created as a Word template. The document is set up as a table. I now have
to manually type or cut and paste a Contact€„¢s name and company (if any) from
Outlook 2000 in one cell and the Contact€„¢s Business Fax number in the
adjoining cell. It would be great if I could hit a button, select a Contact
from OL and have the pertinent information inserted, preferably as
unformatted text to accommodate the styles in the document. Some contacts
will have a personal fax instead of a Business Fax. But if the person is not
in my Contacts or does not have a fax, I will have to type the information
manually. I tried following G. Mayor€„¢ papers on this and I have struggled to
stay awake reading a book on how to create Word macros but it is I am still
lost. Is there any stock code I can find and try to make it work?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply in
the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)