Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I stop printing a document data sheet after printing

Tools | Options | Print: clear the check box for "Document properties."

http://word.mvps.org

"Shadow" wrote in message
When printing a document I am getting a last page that describes the
document. It just starting doing this lately. I must have hit a wrong key
or
something, but I sure don't want this extra page with a full description
of
my document everytime. It has info such as number of words and characters
and
time spent. Thanks in advance for your help.