Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Q2h1cmNoIHNlY3JldGFyeQ==?=,

I am merging a label, in Microsoft Word 2003,with a possibility of three
titles, but some of these only have two or one. I need to keep the lines
that don't have a title to keep the format of the label. How do I keep the
blank lines when merging this document and printing the labels.

See my response to Dick Stevens, just adjacent. You're looking for the Mail
Merge... command that will bring up a dialog box where you can choose (among
other things) whether to retain or suppress blank lines.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org