Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?ZnRyb29w?=,

I looked at the response for Dick Stevens and did not understand
how to keep blank lines in. I went to your website and did not
understand what it meant. I am merging data to a cassette label.
I need to keep the blank lines if there is no 2nd or 3rd title. How do I do
this in Word 2003.

Go to my website. Click on the Mail merge FAQ link. Click on the merge in Word
2002 link. Click on the Word 2002/2003 link in the pane on the left. Click on
the "Getting back older interfaces" link. Read the instructions in the window
that pops up on how to get back an old command. You need the command "Mail
merge..."

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org