Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Make TOC Jump to Page

If you created the TOC as a field (Insert | Reference | Index and Tables),
then the page numbers are hyperlinked in any version of Word. The entire TOC
entry is also hyperlinked by default in Word 2000 and above. In Word 2002
and above, you will need to Ctrl+click to follow the link unless you have
disabled this setting on the Edit tab of Tools | Options.

"Ed Bloom" wrote in message
OK. I have got my 300 page document typed and a TOC created.

How do I reset the codes to that I can jump to a page by double-clicking

on
the page number or Section data listed in the TOC?