Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CS Hayes CS Hayes is offline

Default PRINTING ENVELOPES ?

OK, custom page sizes for envelopes:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...CH060832671033

there's a tab on this page that says: "select an envelope size"

click on that link

a drop down list shows up and there is notes on setting "custom envelope
sizes"

This is where you need to be.

Measure your envelope with a ruler, enter the dimensions where instructed.

This should do the trick.
--
Chris Hayes
Still a beginner (only 12 years)

"Ranger93" wrote:

I still Can Not Get the Margins set for an INVITATION Size ENVELOPE?
I have Read What That Website Has But No luck. WHY?
"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

Ranger93 wrote:
thanks Chris

I was Trying to Find Lessons on That Site But Did Not Know Where to
Look

"CS Hayes" wrote:

try this:

http://office.microsoft.com/training...RP010390311033

then for page margins, try this:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...CH060829851033
--
Chris Hayes
Still a beginner

"Ranger93" wrote:

Thanks ! I THink I Know What You are Telling Me I'll Try it.
could You Just Give me Instructions on How to do Either.

"CS Hayes" wrote:

your printer margins on an envelope may be larger than the default
envelope setting in Word. You can overide some of these under
options in the envelope dialog box or you can click "add envelope
to document" and make margin changes as neccessary.
--
Chris Hayes
Still a beginner

"Ranger93" wrote:

Why Do I Get "The MARGINs of SECTION One are Outside the
PRINTABLE Area"? When I Click Print?
What Should I Do?

Im Using the ENVELOPE in Tools Not PROWRITE. I am Not Paying $95
for a Software Key ! I dont Make That Many Envelopes