Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default how do I change the icon size in Word 2007 toolbars

Windows accessibility options accessories come with a magnifier that follows
the cursor and enables magnification of icons in all applications, and is
intended for those with a visual impairment. You'll find it in the
accessories group of the start menu programs listings.

Howard Walker 635 wrote:
As a slightly disabled user, I have always been ble to change the
size of the icons on what I call toolbars in earlier versions of word.
I cannot find how to do it in word 2007, and any search for a toolbar
comes up with zero results. The standard screen is unusable without
the aid of a magnifying glass, making the system impossible to use.
I cannot imagine that Microsoft will have omitted such an important
item for those with poor sight.
Do I have to change to Open Office?