Louise

Default Inserting Excel tables into Word

Is there an easy way to insert an Excel worksheet into a Word document?

I have a Word document and want to import quite a large a table I have
created in Excel. I have tried Copy/Paste and Copy/Paste Special, however,
the size of the Excel table is altered quite drastically and physically will
not fit into the Word document, even though in Excel it is well withi the
parameters of an A4 piece of paper.

I have also used the Insert Excel Worksheet icon within Word and then pasted
my information into there, but the formatting changes and still doesn't fit
on to the paper.

What's the easiest way to do this?? Ive come across this problem loads of
times and can't find a solution.

Any urgent help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Louise