Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sandi Sandi is offline

Default References database

How do I print a copy of a 'References' database?

I'm working on a document and have entered more than 200 'references' into
the Master List; approximately half were used in the document and appear in
the 'Current List' for the document. Now I need to make some MAJOR changes to
correct the APA style formatting that Word does (the formatting feature is
NOT fully APA compatible!). To do this it would be helpful to be able to
print the 'Current List' database and work from the hard copy.

Thanks,
Sandi