Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cueless Cueless is offline

Default Dragging pictures into word

It was unchecked. It shows the same behavior either way. Thanks anyway.
"Luc" wrote in message
Cueless,
Have you checked in Tools - options - view tab - section show - whether
'Picture Placeholder' has been checked if so uncheck it.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Ctrl+Shift+F9 to unlink it.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Cueless" wrote in message
Hi, in Excel I can drag a picture from a web page and have it show.
However,
when I drag a picture from a web page into Word, it shows up as a link
the picture, not the actual picture itself. Is there any way to change
this?
Thanks.