Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
roadygirl roadygirl is offline

Default Office 2007 documents come zipped in an email to me

I have Office 2007 and don't have problems opening Office 2007 documents,
except for when they are emailed to me from a specific organization. From
all users on this organization's system, the documents come to me in a zipped
folder, and when I extract all the files, there is no actual document to
open. It only contains more folders labelled "docProps", "_rels", and
"word". These folders contains other folders and files, none of which are
the actual document. Anyone else ever encounter this?