Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default Need to nest HYPERLINK within a complex IF (Word 2003/2007)

In message
s.com of Mon, 24 Aug 2009 21:18:07 in microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.f
ields, Kent writes
Peter,

[snip]

INCLUDETEXT... I
cleaned them up, and figured out a way to point them to the right
location
using a Hyperlink as part of a SET statement to assign the path to a
variable,
which I then reference within my IncludeText. I put the details in a
Thread over
on Microsoft's site where you were responding to some related
questions on
INCLUDETEXT.

[snip]

I don't know how I missed this interesting thread until 31 Aug 2009!

Please give URL referencing "... a Thread over on Microsoft's site ..."
--
Walter Briscoe