Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default adding pages

Hi ?B?TW9KUg==?=,

This problem refers to the pleading format I need to use on the
third form. The problem occurs when I add the fourth page, a non-pleading
paper page, to the document. This page is not filled by me. I just want to
print it and send it along with the other pages. However, when I follow the
instructions to remove the pleading format from the fourth page, it also
leaves the third page/form.

Ah. OK, see if this approach works better for you: At the end of the third
page, insert another Next Page section break. On this page, unlink the
headers/footers from the previous section. You should now be able to delete
the Pleading stuff without affecting that page at all. Insert the fourth form.

I also would like to know how to add an envelope to a document and have it
filled with the delivery and return address.

Mmmm. Where Word should usually pick up the return address from the
information in Tools/Options/User Info. Where/how do you think the delivery
address should come from?

could you refresh my memory, please: you refer to the various pages as
"forms", but are you actually protecting this file as a form? (It makes a
difference in how we approach the envelope problem.) Does the envelope have to
be part of this document (be saved with it)? Or is it more a "one-off" kind of
thing?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org