WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I list numbers 1 to 100 with typing them all?

You can use the "AutoFill" feature in Microsoft Word to quickly and easily list numbers from 1 to 100 without having to type them all in manually. Here's how to do it:
  1. Type the number "1" in a blank cell or document.
  2. Highlight the number "1" and move your cursor over the bottom right corner of the cell or text box until it turns into a small black cross.
  3. Click and drag the small black cross down to the number "100". This will automatically fill in all the numbers in between.
  4. Release the mouse button and you should now have a list of numbers from 1 to 100.

Alternatively, you can also use the "Fill Series" feature to accomplish the same thing. Here's how:
  1. Type the number "1" in a blank cell or document.
  2. Type the number "2" in the cell or document directly below the number "1".
  3. Highlight both numbers "1" and "2".
  4. Move your cursor over the bottom right corner of the cell or text box until it turns into a small black cross.
  5. Click and drag the small black cross down to the number "100". This will automatically fill in all the numbers in between.
  6. Release the mouse button and you should now have a list of numbers from 1 to 100.