Fountain Fountain is offline
Junior Member

Default Formatting trouble

Please help me if you can. I have windows vista and word for windows 2000, or at least I think I do.

When I type a word document in 12 font, with the dictionary set to U.K it stays fine and formats how I want it to. It puts in numbers for points and keeps the subscript and superscript numbers how they should be. Then when the document is closed and re-opened it has a whole list of command text and symbols at the end of it. Also the font has changed back to 10, the dictionary is in U.S and the numbered points appear as a single paragraph. I am stuck as to how to change this.

Any suggestions welcome