Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Set minimum spacing before/after paragraph

Ah, right. I see I probably misunderstood what Dean was asking for.

http://word.mvps.org

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
To add to what Suzanne has said, if you want to see the *forums* in your
newsreader, you must also install an NNTP Bridge. The one that Microsoft
offers is found at http://connect.microsoft.com/MicrosoftForums/, and the
one created by the community can be downloaded from he
http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"DeanH" wrote in message
On 12 June, 04:14, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
He's posting through Eternal September, as am I.

Hi Suzanne, I have registered with Eternal September (as possibly many
others) but I cannot work out were to go to next, I do not see the
forums like we used to?
Can you help
Many thanks
DeanH