Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Set minimum spacing before/after paragraph

If by the "old communities" you mean these newsgroups, then the answer is no. To
see the newsgroups in a newsreader, you would have to create a separate account,
such as news.eternal-september.org (which I'm using).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"DeanH" wrote in message
On 22 June, 19:47, "Stefan Blom"
wrote:
Only Dean can tell. :-)

Hi Stefan and Suzanne.
I originally posted my question through Google groups, before I was on
the Communities, apologies if my question was ambiguous.
Anyway, I have followed the instructions from the Stefan for the
CommunitiesBridge, downloading and turning on the NNTP Bridge within
the Answers Forum (in two places as instructed).
Should I start seeing postings from the old "communities" appearing in
the Answers forum? Or is there something else I have to do?
As usual, many thanks for the assistance and hopefully see you
around...
:-)
DeanH