Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MystikKid MystikKid is offline

Default Word 2007 - Save As keeps popping up

Hi -

I have been using MS Word 2007 all day. Now when I open a new or existing
document...the Save As box launches I hit save as..it immediately pops back
up. The only way to get rid of it is to quickly close down Word after I close
the save as box. Or I have to hold down my power button. I am unable to use
word because I can not type in the document because Save As keeps popping up.

I already changed the save settings do not save every 10 minutes, not save
automatically. I did a full virus scan and my pc is clean. MS Office 2007
came pre-installed when I purchased the laptop from Dell in 2007.

Is it a registry setting that is corrupted? Please help me resolve this
issue.

thank you for your time.