Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do I change equation font face Word 2007

I believe the ability to change fonts in Word 2007's new equation editor is
determined by the availability of math fonts, the chances being that you
will only have Cambria Math available. If you have others they should be
offered in the equation options which you can access by clicking the arrow
in the bottom right corner of the Tools section of the Equation Design
ribbon.

An alternative would be to use the older Equation editor (Insert Object
Microsoft Equation 3). You *may* have to re-run Office setup to add that
function.

HenryAlive wrote:
I'm new to writing equations in Word. My default font is Calibri but
when I use the equation insert capability I get the Cambria font. I
want to change Cambria to Calibri.

I can change the size of the font easy enough but not the face.

So how to do this please?