Anne Troy

Insert--Object, choose From File tab. Choose your document, and then choose
Display as Icon.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Dave Behrends" Dave wrote in message
Is there any way to insert or attach a word document into another word
document so that only the name of the first document appears rather than

the
whole contents?

I am writing a memo and referencing another lengthy memo. I would like

for
people who did not read the first one to be able to double click and open

up
the first one if necessary. However, I do not want to "paste" all

contents
into my second memo. Any way that can be done in word? PS - I will be
sending the second memo by e-mail so can't hyperlink to my shared drive.

tks,

Dave