Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Importing Outlook Contact Info to Address Letters in Word

The Address command isn't in the Ribbon in Word 2007 by default. To make the
command available follow these steps:

- Right-click your Quick Access Toolbar and then click "Customize Quick
Access Toolbar"
- In the Customize section of Word Options, click the drop down under
"Choose commands from" and then click "Commands not in the Ribbon"
- Select "Address", and then click the Add button to add it to your Quick
Access Toolbar
- Click OK to close the dialog box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"mkissner" wrote in message
Suzanne

I don't see this in Office 2007????

Thanks

Matt Kissner

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Insert | Address?

"mkissner" wrote in message
news
There has got to be any easy way to do this - but I can't find it.
When
addressing a single letter in Word (not a mail merge) is there a way to
import information for a specific contact that I have stored in
Outlook?

Thanks!