Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Elsie Crocfer[_2_] Elsie Crocfer[_2_] is offline

Default Importing Outlook Contact Info to Address Letters in Word

OK, I apologize for the irritation. I found it.

"Beth Melton" wrote:

The Address command isn't in the Ribbon in Word 2007 by default. To make the
command available follow these steps:

- Right-click your Quick Access Toolbar and then click "Customize Quick
Access Toolbar"
- In the Customize section of Word Options, click the drop down under
"Choose commands from" and then click "Commands not in the Ribbon"
- Select "Address", and then click the Add button to add it to your Quick
Access Toolbar
- Click OK to close the dialog box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"mkissner" wrote in message
Suzanne

I don't see this in Office 2007????

Thanks

Matt Kissner

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Insert | Address?

"mkissner" wrote in message
news There has got to be any easy way to do this - but I can't find it.
When
addressing a single letter in Word (not a mail merge) is there a way to
import information for a specific contact that I have stored in
Outlook?

Thanks!