Jon

Default .jpg Problems printing with Office 2003

I am having the same problem as the lady below. My printer prints mutiple
images using Windows 2003. They are shrunk also. It happens on 2 different
printers so its not the printer software. Can the advice below can not be
found. Can someone please help me? Thanks, Jon

"Jini" wrote:

I get multiples of some of my photos when I print to a canon 5000 color copier in Office 2003. Office 2000 is fine with the same photos. I saw in the database that color printing is a problem with 2003 and photos. Have you a solution?
--
Thank you.

Jini