Myke

This is a very very very helpful forum. Actually, I don't know how to
express my appreciation more than to say a big and very great thank you to a
fellow with the nick name 'Final Word'.

What I used to do is after highlighting the specific paragraphs, I go
through 'View - Toolbars - Outlining' then I will click on 'Demote to Body
Text' then go back to 'Format - Auto Format' and then Ok. That has always
been working but in this instance, it has refused to work. So once again,
many thanks to this forum and great thanks to Mr. or Ms. Final Word.